The Food Police Defined
The food police is your inner critic that judges you as good or bad depending on your food choices. This critic is formed over a lifetime of dieting and food rules that begin from a young age, some without your knowledge.
In this episode, I’ll be walking you through a step-by-step process for recognizing the food police, critically assessing your thoughts and actions, and silencing the food police and find peace, so that your inner intuitive eater starts to shine through.
Here’s What You’ll Learn to Silence the Food Police and Find Food Peace:
- How the food police becomes a part of your food story
- How to recognize the food police
- A step-by-step process to help you silence the food police and find peace
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Want a quick start to getting off the diet train and gaining food freedom? Check out the food freedom guide. Olive and Bliss – Food Freedom Guide
- Sign up for a free consultation call at http://www.oliveandbliss.ca/thrive
- Are we friends on social yet? Let’s connect on Instagram @oliveandblisswellness
- If you’re enjoying this podcast, would you help more mothers find us by leaving a 5-star rating and review on Apple Podcasts? Leave a review here.