You Can Connect With Your Hunger, Fullness and Satisfaction Cues
One of the biggest lies from diet culture is that that we cannot trust ourselves around food, so we need control and will power. The truth is that you don’t need some external guide to help you know what, how much and when to eat. You have that power within you. All you need to do is to trust the process of reconnecting with your inner wisdom.
How to Connect With Your Hunger, Fullness and Satisfaction Cues
Reconnecting with your inner wisdom begins with your thoughts. Your hunger, fullness and satisfaction cues can be revived if you commit to doing the work you need to trust your body. It starts by thinking like a woman who is already connected with her hunger, fullness and satisfcation cues. Until your thoughts align with the actions you want to take to heal your relationship with food, you will treat Intuitive Eating or any other trust-based appraoch to health and wellness, like another diet where you have rules to follow. And then you’ll say it doesn’t work.
That is why in this episode, we’re discussing how you can have a pleasurable experience around food and eating by being intentional with your thoughts. I’ll be giving you the tools that will empower and help you connect with your hunger, fullness, and satisfaction cues – no will power or control required.
Here’s What You Need to Know to Help You Connect with Your Hunger, Fullness, and Satisfaction Cues:
- Why you may not feel hungry, full, or satisfied when it comes to eating.
- The big lies that keep you from connecting with your hunger, fullness, and satisfaction cues.
- Simple questions to ask yourself about hunger, fullness, and satisfaction, so that you can connect back to what feels good to you when it comes to food and eating.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Episode 36: Food Permission and the Threat of Mental Restriction here.
- Want a quick start to getting off the diet train and gaining food freedom? Check out the Food Freedom Guide. Olive and Bliss – Food Freedom Guide
- Learn more about me and how I can support you to make changes when it comes to food and your body at www.oliveandblisswellness.ca/nutrition-coaching
- Are we friends on social yet? Let’s connect on Instagram @oliveandblisswellness
- If you’re enjoying this podcast, would you help more mothers find us by leaving a 5-star rating and review on Apple Podcasts? Leave a review here.