It’s time to talk about motherhood and your money mindset! Money talk stresses many mothers out but did you know that children want to learn about money from you, mama? In this real-talk episode, our guest, Chelsea Brennan of Smart Money Mamas breaks down how you can have a thriving mindset when it comes to money.
This is huge if you want to thrive, stop stressing about money, and change your generation’s money story for good.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll learn:
- What a holistic approach to money means;
- The connection between money and your emotions;
- Why your language about money matters, especially around children;
- How to rethink financial achievement; and
- Practical steps you can take to build a thriving money mindset today.
Connect with Chelsea:
- On Instagram
- On Facebook
- Grab Chelsea’s Meaningful Money Goal Worksheet to help you set your money goals the smart way.
Learn all about Thrive: Food Freedom Program and apply to work 1:1 with me here0