“I’m always stress-eating. I just need more willpower!” How many times have you thought or said that? Here’s a truth bomb for you: stress-eating has nothing to do with whether you have the willpower or not. It comes from not having enough tools to manage the stress in your life.
But sometimes, food feels like the best solution when you’re stressed out. So, let’s talk about how you can take small steps that will help you manage stress, without turning to food, or needing more willpower.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why it is absolutely okay if you’ve been turning to food when stressed out.
- How to shift your mindset from guilt about stress eating to curiosity.
- Practical steps to help you minimize stress eating episodes.
- What to do when you feel the urge to stress eat.
- What to do after stress-eating. We know it happens!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Are you enjoying the podcast? Here’s how you can support us:
- Download your favourite episode and share it with a friend
- Leave a 5-star rating
- Leave a review for the podcast
Your support is much appreciated!0