“Food can be a powerful entry point into exploring more about ourselves, our beliefs, our values, and what we truly want out of life.” A quote from our guest, Alissa Rumsey’s book, Unapologetic Eating: Make Peace with Food and Transform Your Life.
Exploring your relationship to food can truly lead to helping you find yourself and your place in this world. Alissa shares the keys to finding yourself through unapologetic eating in this packed episode.
Here’s what we discussed:
- What set Alissa on her path to self-discovery and unapologetic eating and living
- How healing your relationship with food can transform other areas of your life
- The roots of diet culture and how it robs you of your power as a woman
- Why self-care and compassion are important when you’re making peace with food
- Alissa’s current self-care practices…and so much more!
Connect with Alissa (click the links to access):
Find me on Social Media @oliveanbdlisswellness. Our podcast hashtag is #TTMP
Grab your free Olive and Bliss – Food Freedom Guide0