Freedom from food fear, guilt and shame is possible.
Thrive: The Food Freedom Program
A 12-week nutrition education and coaching program to help you go from an overwhelmed to a transformed relationship with food and your body.
By the end of the program, you’ll:
- Reclaim your Nutrition by taking a proactive, rather than reactive approach to eating, and heal from a hectic and overwhelming relationship with food and your body using a trust-based model of eating…intuitive eating anyone?
- Own your Mind by clearing the mindset clutter from diet culture and learn how to manage the chaos of eating and motherhood with actionable coping skills.
- Support your child by trusting your ability to feed them responsibly.
Thrive: Food Freedom Program was created for just for you because I know...
- You’re tired of dieting but not sure what to do next
- You want to manage stress and have more energy to be able to do what you love;
- You want to stop food cravings and restrictive eating behaviours;
- You want a healthy body that feels good to you;
- You want to stop worrying about food so that you can focus on passion and other areas of you life;
- You want to end meal time battles with your kids;
- you want to raise children who are healthy, competent eaters
Thrive: The Food Freedom Program will help you:
- eat the foods you love without guilt, fear or shame
- get to the root of why you turn to food when you’re not hungry
- honor your here and now body
- move from overwhelmed to empowered and confident in how you support your child to develop their relationship with food
- be empowered and confident in how you feed yourself and your family so that you can enjoy more meals as a family
- prioritize self-care and set a good example for your kids
Please note: My services are not appropriate for people struggling with active eating disorders (i.e. engaging in behaviors like purging, or engaging in food restriction or bingeing once a week or more). If you have an eating disorder, please contact the eating disorder association in your area or ask your healthcare provider for a referral.