Thrive: Food Freedom Program
Helping you take back your life from food fears, obssession, and surviving, to thriving and empowered!
A 12-week nutrition education and coaching program to help you go from an overwhelmed to a transformed relationship with food and your body.
By the end of 12 weeks, you'll:
- Reclaim your Mind from Diet Culture by understanding your food and body mind-blocks, and what you can do about them.
- Make Peace with Food by identifying what normal eating looks like for you and your family. You’ll walk away with the confidence to plan your meals responsibly and eat without guilt, fear, or shame.
- Embrace Authentic Health by trusting your body’s innate wisdom, and embracing health beyond the scale.
Thrive: Food Freedom Program was created for just for you because I know...
- You’re tired of dieting but not sure what to do next
- You want to manage stress and have more energy to be able to do what you love;
- You want to stop food cravings and restrictive eating behaviors;
- You want a healthy body that feels good to you;
- You want to stop worrying about food so that you can focus on passion and other areas of your life;
- You want to end mealtime battles with your kids;
- You want to raise children who are healthy, competent eaters
I know this because I’ve been in your shoes too.
Hi, I'm Unyime - Recovering Perfectionist, Nutrition Coach and Mum Advocate
I know what it feels like to suddenly wake up and wish you could change your body, feel guilt and shame every time you eat foods you enjoy, and worry about setting a good example for your kids.
I also know that restricting foods, over-exercising, and hating your body do not lead to improved health in the long run. I overcame my 10+ year battle with food and my body using the same support and strategies that I provide in Thrive: Food Freedom Program.
I want to help you do the same.
Thrive: Food Freedom Program will help you:
- eat the foods you love without guilt, fear or shame
- know why you turn to food when you’re not hungry
- honor your here-and-now body
- move from overwhelmed to empowered and confident in how you support your child to develop their relationship with food
- feel empowered and confident in how you feed yourself and your family so that you can enjoy more meals as a family
- prioritize self-care and set a good example for your kids
Please note: My services are not appropriate for people struggling with active eating disorders (i.e. engaging in behaviors like purging, or engaging in food restriction or bingeing once a week or more). If you have an eating disorder, please contact the eating disorder association in your area or ask your healthcare provider for a referral.